Start your tour by meeting your driver and accessible van at the Barbados cruise dock. From here, you will head out on a scenic drive to the center of Barbados, Harrison's Cave, where you will enter the visitor center and take a special elevator down to the ground level of the cave entrance. As you wait to board the tram, you will have time to enjoy the beautiful setting which holds small little handicraft shops, a small botanical garden area, and an exhibit of indigenous artifacts that have been excavated from various sites around the island.
Enjoy a 45-minute journey deep beneath the earth's surface to uncover the magic of Harrison's Cave onboard an accessible tram, while a tour guide provides lively commentary along the ride. Experience the crystallized limestone cavern firsthand and admire the beautiful formations. There will be stops along the way to get off the tram and take some beautiful photos inside the cave.
• Enjoy a scenic drive to the center of the island
• Browse the small little handicraft shops, a small botanical garden area, and an exhibit of indigenous artifacts that have been excavated from various sites around the island
• Experience a journey deep beneath the earth's surface onboard an accessible tram.
• This tour is designed to be accessible for all guests.
• This tour is designed to use the most wheelchair accessible routes possible. This includes step-free routes, shorter distances and steps.
• Accessible bathrooms with wide doors for wheelchairs are present along the tour route.
• The vehicle used on this excursion is adapted with an access ramp (or lift where available) to accommodate a limited number of wheelchairs and/or mobility scooters.
• Guides are not allowed to push wheelchairs. Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion
• Lunch/snack costs are not included.
• The accessible tram that takes guests inside the cave is equipped with a wheelchair ramp.
• The number of accessible vehicles is extremely limited. Guests are encouraged to make their accessible shore excursion reservations as far in advance as possible.
• Space is limited but a minimum participation is required in order for the tour to operate.
• Max weight: 600 lbs. Max device width: 30 inches. Max device length: 47 inches. Max height inside vehicle: 58 inches
• Please note that this information is subject to change and availability is not guaranteed.
• Camouflage clothing of any type is not permitted in Barbados.