Discover Barbados' underwater world from a nighttime perspective while on a 2.5-hour dive on the Atlantis Submarine, viewing illuminated coral reefs and shipwrecks in Freshwater Bay, plus toast your adventure with cocktails and light bites. Grab a seat in the enclosed environs of the Atlantis Submarine before your experienced pilot steers the submersible vessel below the water's surface to depths of 150 feet. When the time is right, the pilot will switch on high-powered LED spotlights that will cast light on a 60-year-old shipwreck resting on the ocean floor. Admire the vibrant array of hard and soft corals below you, as reef fish and evening predators lurk among the shadows of the deep Caribbean Sea. Back on dry land you'll enjoy mingling with the pilot and crew while sipping rum punch served with a selection of Bajan finger foods — meatballs, samosas, chicken wings and sweet desserts included.
• Atlantis Submarine: Take an evening trip in a submarine equipped with LED spotlights that light up waters 150 feet deep.
• Freshwater Bay: Look out the viewing window to see reef fish, coral, sea fans, night predators and a sunken shipwreck.
• Barbados: Sip fruity rum punch and savor a spread of island-style finger foods while interacting with the pilot and crew.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card
• Photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Light clothing
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Guests must be able to use the 11 steps in/out of the submarine unassisted.
• Guests in wheelchairs must be able to walk unassisted.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Submarine is kept at surface pressure for the duration of the dive.
• No large bags permitted on the submarine.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Camouflage clothing of any type is not permitted in Barbados.