Discover the beauty of Belize’s dazzling Crystal Caves on a unique tubing and trek inside the caves. Known as the sacred Xiblaba—underworld of the Maya—these gothic chambers showcase growing stalactites and stalagmites in dazzling ancient crystallized formations that sparkle throughout the cave. Your expedition continues as you leave your tubes and trek through parts of the underground cave exploring deeper into the Crystal Chamber. Jump back in your tube to make your way to a natural lagoon and lovely waterfall, then enjoy a tasty lunch.
• Belizean Mayan Crystal Cave Tubing: Tube through stalactites, crystallized formations, a frozen waterfall column, and glittering rim stone dam.
• Mayan Lagoon: Capture priceless memories on camera at the underground lagoon surrounded by beautiful clear water, then have a delicious lunch.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems are not allowed to do this tour due to safety issues.