Feel the adrenaline rush as you zipline across the jungles of Belize and go tubing in crystal caves on this exciting adventure. Upon arrival at the Jaguar Paw Jungle Camp, there will be a short hike to the first canopy platform. You’ll get safety instructions while highly skilled guides fit your harness. Soar 500 feet above dense flora and a former Mayan hunting ground. Then tube into the sacred Mayan underworld of a mysterious and ceremonial crystal cave with high cathedral ceilings and stalactite-lined walls. Emerge in front of a “frozen waterfall” column, and float into an underground lagoon bordered by a mini waterfall.
• Ziplining: Take five traverses across the jungle, soaring above Mayan hunting grounds and an ancient ceremonial cave.
• Tubing: Float into a sacred cathedral-like cave with mighty organ-pipe stalactites, finishing in an underground lagoon.
• Crystal Caves: Explore the sacred Mayan underworld and discover hidden pottery used in ancient ceremonies.
• Complimentary Amenities: Enjoy a savory lunch and Wi-Fi.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What To Wear:
• Closed-toe shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Knee-length shorts or long pants for zip line
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions, or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour—particularly tours categorized as “strenuous.”
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems are not allowed on this excursion.
• Guests require full use of both arms and legs.
• Mandatory helmets, harnesses, gloves, and headlights provided.
• Knee-length shorts or long pants must be worn on zip line.
• Water shoes and lockers rentals available.