Embark on an exhilarating underwater quest on a half-day tour of the Belize Barrier Reef, exploring its colorful coral reefs and meeting resident sea life. Glide across glittering blue waters while cruising via boat to the Belize Barrier Reef. Plunge into and snorkel the stunning underwater environs of the world’s second largest barrier reef, complete with vibrant and well-protected coral habitats. Experience up-close and personal encounters with over 500 species of fish, including roving sharks and soaring stingrays.
• Scenic Boat Ride: Delight in spectacular tropical scenery on a half-day aquatic venture off the coast of Belize City.
• Belize Barrier Reef: Splash around and snorkel the second largest barrier reef on the planet, a well-protected ecosystem teeming with colorful corals.
• Sea Life: Swim alongside the reef’s abundant wildlife population, including sharks, stingrays and over 500 species of fish.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Biodegradable sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions, or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves, and sea currents.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Although common, sightings of sharks and rays can not be guaranteed.
• Other activities may be available at the beach for an additional cost. Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk.