Escape to the secluded island of Caye Caulker and swim with sharks and rays at the world’s second largest barrier reef. Begin your adventure with a scenic boat ride past Belize’s barrier islands. Your destination is the unspoiled Caye Caulker, a charming fishing village located within the site of the Belize Barrier Reef. Then, gear up and learn about the ecological importance of Belize’s barrier reef, an UNESCO World Heritage Site, while snorkeling among a myriad of tropical fish and stunning coral formations; discovering the treasures of this fragile marine sanctuary. Next, join our professional marine guides for a swim with the gentle rays and sharks in their natural habitat. Afterward, purchase a delicious lunch at the Lazy Lizard located at the world famous 'Split'. Then, sink your toes into the soft white sand, soak in the enchanting Caribbean Sea, or explore the island. Finally, sip a complimentary rum punch during your return boat ride to the pier while listening to Caribbean music.
• Scenic Boat Ride: Enjoy a scenic boat ride along Belize’s breathtaking barrier islands.
• Belize Barrier Reef: Snorkel the second largest barrier reef in the world, an UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Sharks and Rays: Swim with sharks, rays, and tropical fish at the breathtaking coral reef of Shark & Ray Alley.
• Relaxation Time: Purchase a delicious meal at the Lazy Lizard located at the world famous 'Split'. Bask on the pristine white-sand beach of Caye Caulker.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash for lunch
• Biodegradable sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Aqua shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must be at least 5 years old to participate.
• Guests must weigh less than 275 pounds to participate.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• This tour is not recommended for guests with pre-existing medical conditions such as cardiac, respiratory or orthopedic conditions, including joint injuries or disease, or any other serious medical condition. Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving water based activities. Guests should consider their swimming ability when selecting tours involving water based activities.
• Guests prone to sea-sickness should take precautions as the boat ride is approximately 1 hour in each direction.
• Although common, the sighting of sharks and rays is not guaranteed.
• Other activities available on the tour are at an additional cost. Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk.
• Alcohol may be available, please drink responsibly.