Ride a catamaran or a specially designed boat to an exclusive site for guided snorkeling, then to a private island for beach time. This tour featuring National Geographic™ Snorkeler gear makes a great snorkeling experience even better. On your half-day adventure, discover colorful coral, fish, marine life, and dramatic underwater formations at Belize’s barrier reef—the second-largest in the world. After, travel to Starfish Island to relax or play on the beach, grab a bite to eat, and sip your favorite beverage while listening to island music.
• Barrier Reef: Explore the second-largest barrier reef in the world, teeming with vibrant marine life—a snorkeler’s dream come true.
• Leisurely Ride to a Private Island: Sip complimentary rum punch during your 15-minute journey.
• Starfish Island: Relax or play on the beach or sip your favorite drink at the cash bar.
• Exclusive Equipment: This tour features National Geographic™ Snorkeler gear.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship) What To Wear:
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions, or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves, and sea currents.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.
• Royal Caribbean has selected National Geographic™ Snorkeler gear for the use of our guests on select excursions. The excursions are in no way affiliated or endorsed by National Geographic™.