Trek through the heart of the Belizean rainforest for an inner tube ride through mystic Mayan caves. Your half-day adventure begins with a short guided walk through the jungle, where you’ll learn about Belize’s rich forest ecosystem, wildlife, and natural medicinal plants. Then go on a refreshing cave-tubing ride, as you relax and float along the Cave Branch River, through mysterious limestones archways and into the ancient caves. Explore the many breathtaking formations designed by nature as you make your way through the Mayan sacred underworld of Xibalba. After your journey, enjoy a typical Belizean lunch and time to shop before heading back.
• Guided Jungle Trek: Learn about Belize’s rich rainforest ecosystem, wildlife and natural medicinal plants on your way to the caves.
• Cave Tubing: Float along the Cave Branch River, through mysterious limestones archways and into the ancient Mayan caves.
• Local Lunch: After your adventure, enjoy a typical Belizean meal of rice, beans, and chicken with tropical fruit punch.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Life vests and helmets with lights are provided and must be worn during inner tube ride.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• The jungle trek to the cave is about 30 minutes long.
• This tour can be challenging for guests who cannot walk long distances, who are overweight, and who have breathing issues.
• Tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• Guests with mobility issues, neck, knees, and back injuries should not select this tour.
• Pregnant women and the blind should not select this tour.
• Guests over the weight limit (275 pounds) will cause safety issues when balancing their bodies on the inner tubes.