Certified beginner and advanced divers alike can experience the thrill of a four-hour, two-tank scuba dive adventure led by experienced dive masters, as you explore the remarkable Belize Barrier Reef, with all dive gear included. A professional team of dive masters are eager to welcome you aboard the boat, as they provide top-notch equipment — weights, belts, and tanks included — on the ride offshore. You'll then plunge below the surface to enjoy two dives, lasting one hour each, with a one-hour break in between to catch your breath and enjoy fresh fruit and cold water on the boat. This is the chance to flutter around the Belize Barrier Reef, a 190-mile section of the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System, the second-largest barrier reef on the planet. In crystalline waters up to 70 feet deep, you'll view over 100 species of hard and soft coral and some 500 species of fish. Explore coral caverns and a UNESCO World Heritage Site teeming with turtles, rays, eels, and reef sharks.
• Equipment: Join professional dive masters on a four-hour offshore dive trip that includes weights, belts, and tanks.
• Scuba diving: Two one-hour dives let you explore water depths of 70 feet, with a break to rest in between.
• Belize Barrier Reef: Discover the world's second-largest coral reef system and a UNESCO-listed site filled with colorful marine life.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Dive certification card
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Reef socks/water shoes
• Guests must be able to walk over uneven surfaces, with inclines and steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests should not carry or wear valuable items for this active excursion.
• Guests must sign a waiver form to participate.
• Guests must be scuba certified and cleared for diving to participate.
• Weights, belts and tanks included.
• Wetsuit provided for guests who require renal gear, which has a $10 additional fee.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.
• Tour sequence may vary.