Snorkel at two famous Bermuda shipwrecks, each situated on the edge of a surrounding reef loaded with colorful coral and fish. This beautiful reef is also treacherous, and has more than 300 shipwrecks to prove it. The Constellation, a wooden-hulled four-master built in 1918, had a checkered history before sinking as a cargo boat in 1943. Scattered remains of the Montana went down more than 150 years ago, but her iron paddlewheel frames remain intact.
• Constellation: Snorkel among an array of fish populations, including parrot fish, trumpets and juveniles.
• Montana: Heavily overgrown with coral, remaining structures are adorned with hard and soft corals, attracting grey snappers and barracuda.
• Bermuda Waters: Both sites lead to spectacular corals, colorful algae, and a multitude of fish, from predators to Bermuda chubs.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel from ship
• Change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit with cover-up or light clothing
• Snorkeling location is weather dependent and may change due to current conditions.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Safety briefing and equipment provided.
• Minimum one hour snorkel time.
• Tour intended for confident swimmers and is weather dependent.
• Alternate reef site or glass bottom view of inshore shipwreck may be substituted in inclement conditions.
• One complimentary rum swizzle and soft drinks on return.
• Guests must be comfortable swimming in water too deep to stand.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.