Cruise the Bermuda Triangle aboard a glass bottomed boat. Under starry skies your narrator will tell you about the infamous "Triangle”, while your boat slips silently into the depths and complete darkness. Enjoy the sudden illumination as the flood-lit ocean floor reveals the true treasures of the deep— beautiful marine life, corals, and even a shipwreck. Learn about the Bermuda "Night Life" while your crew explains the mysterious civilizations below.
• Bermuda Triangle: Hear the stories of ships long lost, in the notorious depths of mystery and the unknown.
• Glass Bottom Boat: Watch as the ocean comes alive with illuminated, glorious ocean life and colorful reefs below.
• Complimentary Drink: Enjoy a complimentary rum swizzle and full cash bar.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Light clothing and light jacket recommended
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Guests must be 18 years old with ID to consume alcohol.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.