Discover the fun of fishing in the calm inshore waters of Bermuda on this half-day catch-and-release excursion. Enjoy a scenic ride to inshore reef fishing spots, carefully selected by your knowledgeable captain and crew, aboard a custom-built, comfortable, pristine, air-conditioned boat. You’ll get tips on the use of light spinning tackle and bait, then start fishing! Savor the thrill of bringing in snapper, triggerfish, jacks, porgies, and countless other species that abound in local waters.
• Air Conditioned Boat: Head for inshore fishing grounds on a custom-built, comfortable, 56-foot boat on a half-day excursion.
• Inshore Bermuda: The captain will take you to the best fishing spots in Bermuda’s calm inshore waters.
• Bermuda Catch: Guided by your expert crew, you’ll fish for local snapper, triggerfish and jacks, then gently let them go.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions,
• Tackle and bait provided.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.