Come along with us as we travel across the island into Bermuda’s one and only Jungle filled with cliff jumping, dry cave explorations and cave swimming adventures. The most majestic scenery awaits you as you enter this lush land filled with national birds, trees, and other beautiful creatures. Get ready to put your feet in the 'Bermudaful' pink sand as we travel to one of the island’s premier snorkeling locations to swim with tropical fish around a preserved coral reef island. You also have the option of staying on the secluded beach where you can wade in the shallows to your heart's content. Lastly, you're in for a real treat as we move along to a small family owned and operated ice cream parlor; this one’s on us! All 30 flavors are made in-house by an ice cream extraordinaire, so take your pick and indulge in the creamy flavors.
• Tom Moore's Jungle: Trek rugged trails, walk through secluded caverns, and then take a dip in cool, natural, swimming pools
• Refreshment Break: Enjoy a homemade treat from Bailey's Bay Ice Cream Parlor.
• Snorkeling: Visit Cooper's Island Nature Reserve, where you can splash around the surface while viewing colorful coral and marine life.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hiking/walking shoes
• Change of clothes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.