Join this tour and travel across the island into Bermuda’s one and only Tom Moore’s Jungle, filled with caves to explore and swimming adventures to take part in. Majestic scenery awaits you as you enter this lush reserve filled with colorful native birds. Enjoy approximately 2 hours here to swim in the caves and marvel at your surroundings. Next, you’ll be treated to lunch at a local restaurant where you can enjoy a complimentary scoop of ice cream before heading to Cooper’s Island Nature Reserve where you’ll have the chance to put your toes in the “Bermudaful” pink sand. This is one of the island’s premier snorkeling locations and you’ll be given the opportunity to snorkel with tropical fish, see coral reefs or just relax on the beach.
• Tom's Moore Jungle: Explore Bermuda’s only jungle, swim in a wet cave.
• Refreshment Break: Enjoy a homemade treat from Bailey’s Ice Cream.
• Snorkeling: Visit Cooper’s Island, where you can splash around the surface while viewing colorful coral and marine life.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hiking/walking shoes
• Change of clothes
• Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk. The nature of this tour includes inherent risks for its participants. All guests must understand and acknowledge that this activity bears certain known and unanticipated risks which could result in serious bodily injury. Make certain you are aware of these risks before purchase.
• Guests must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol, please drink responsibly.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.