If you’re a novice who’s longed to get your feet wet while on an incredible SCUBA diving venture, this outing is the perfect one for you. Catering to non-certified divers looking to learn the fundamentals of SCUBA diving, this half-day course backed by internationally recognized PADI allows first-time divers to experience the thrill of diving in a safe, supervised, and confidence-building environment. Once arriving beachside, you’ll meet your certified instructor who’ll provide an in-depth overview of diving as well as your complimentary gear, including mask, snorkel, fins, BCD vest, weight belt, regulator and wet suit. Then embark on a 30-minute shallow water dive up to 25 feet beneath the ocean’s surface alongside your instructor. While exploring underwater, be sure to keep an eye out for the iridescent fish and colorful coral that thrive among Bermuda’s clear waters. Back on shore you can unwind at your leisure: splashing around the snorkel park, relaxing on the beach, or purchasing snacks and beverages before returning to your ship.
• Beachside Instruction: Non-certified divers can experience a PADI recognized SCUBA diving course in a safe and supervised environment.
• Guided Dive: Plunge 25 feet beneath the ocean’s surface on a shallow water dive, fluttering past colorful fish and coral.
• Complimentary Gear: Jump in with all the necessary equipment, including mask, fins, BCD vest, weight belt, regulator and wet suit.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Walking shoes
• Change of clothes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current. • Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests who cancel onsite, who do not complete the excursion at their own discretion, or who are turned away on site due to medical restrictions will not be refunded.
• Guests must be at least 12 years of age and weigh less than 250 pounds to participate on this tour.
• All guests must sign a waiver to participate on this tour.
• Minors must be accompanied by a legal guardian to sign the waiver.
• Strict medical restrictions apply and participation is subject to satisfactory completion of a medical questionnaire.
• Guests must be strong swimmers.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Changing facilities are available on site.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Scuba provider will not issue refunds for any guests that are denied participation due to health or PADI specifications. If you have any questions, please visit the shore excursion desk onboard.