While in port, enjoy all-day access to Snorkel Park, a tropical oasis that’s just a short walk from your ship. On the way, take a short guided stroll along the streets of the Royal Naval Dockyard. Once there, settle in on the beach and relax, play volleyball or go for a swim in very calm, crystal-clear waters. This tour featuring National Geographic Snorkeler gear makes a great snorkeling experience even better.Your tour includes all-day use of snorkel gear: mask, fins, snorkel, life vest, snorkel vest and water shoes. Use them on a guided exploration of a fragile reef system, where you’ll find turtles, eels and vibrant tropical fish, including parrotfish, angelfish and much more.
If you like, beach lounges, umbrellas and a variety of water sports equipment are available for rent. And food and drinks are available for purchase. Should you wish to explore, shop sightsee and the Dockyard area, just let your beach attendant know, and they’ll make sure your spot on the beach will be reserved for you when you get back.
• All-day access: Come and go all day at Snorkel Park, a tropical oasis for swimming, water sports, and more.
• Snorkel gear included: Other water sports equipment, beach lounges and umbrellas are available for rent.
• Explore a fragile reef system: Look out for turtles, eels and vibrant tropical fish, including parrotfish and angelfish.
• This tour features National Geographic Snorkeler gear.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Waterproof camera
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellant
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Water shoes (required)
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Walk from pier to Snorkel Park is about 600 yards on flat terrain.
• This is not a swimming or snorkeling lesson. Guests must be able to swim and are expected to have basic skills to participate in the guided snorkel tour; guided tour times vary.
• Guests need to bring water shoes to protect feet from sharp coral.
• Water shoes are available for rent or purchase.
• No outside food and beverages, including water, are permitted in Snorkel Park.
• Beach umbrellas, tents, chairs, coolers, radios/loudspeakers, glass or bottles, and pets are NOT permitted in Snorkel Park.
• No lifeguard on duty; all guests swim at their own risk.
• All guests under 16 years of age must accompanied by an adult at all times.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
Royal Caribbean has selected National Geographic™ Snorkeler gear for the use of our guests on select excursions. The excursions are in no way affiliated or endorsed by National Geographic™.