Spend the day basking in Bermuda's splendid natural landscapes on a 5.5-hour outing that includes a sightseeing island drive and free time to sun and swim at a picture-perfect beach or explore a local nature reserve. Relax in an air-conditioned bus while riding around the southeastern tip of Bermuda, as a local guide expounds on its military history, island culture, and beautiful beach scenes. You'll then have about three hours of free time at the beach, a secluded strip of white sand flanking calm, clear blue ocean waters. Sunbathe on a beach chair or nap under an umbrella, with access to a cash bar serving tropical cocktails. Lunch is also yours to enjoy, with menu highlights including Bermuda fish cakes, burgers, pasta salad, plus vegetarian and gluten-free offerings. The 12-acre expanse also encompasses a local nature reserve, where you're free to hike trails that lead you through unspoiled pine forest and salt marshes. Keep your eyes peeled for herons, egrets, kingfishers and other seabirds soaring overhead. Breathe in the salty Bermudan air before heading back to the pier by complimentary return transport.
• Bermuda: Learn about the island's military prowess and natural ecosystem on a sightseeing drive around the southeastern region.
• You'll have three hours of free time at the beach with a complimentary sunchair, umbrella, and lunch featuring island dishes.
• Nature Reserve: Explore a secluded forest and salt marsh teeming with endemic seabirds and waterfront views.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .1 miles over sandy surfaces, with inclines and about 10 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests with concerns should consult their personal physician.
• Optional water activities payable at site and performed at guests' own risk.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.
• Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
• The drive between pier and beach is approximately 75 minutes each way.
• Tour sequence may vary.