Enjoy a day spent exploring Bergen at your own pace and according to your interests, while equipped with a map and complimentary attraction vouchers. After a brief orientation, where you’ll receive tickets for the Mount Floien funicular and a snack at the Bergen Fish Market, you can freely roam Bergen’s quaint cobblestone streets. Tour medieval King Haakon’s Hall, admire stately Rosenkrantz Tower, souvenir shop or stroll the Bryggen wharf, where Hanseatic merchants once peddled goods.
• Orientation: Receive a city map, plus vouchers for the Mount Floien funicular and a snack at the Bergen Fish Market.
• Independent Exploration: Enjoy a day spent sightseeing around Bergen’s cobblestone streets and notable landmarks at your own pace.
• Bergen: Norway’s second-largest city is home to medieval King Haakon’s Hall, stately Rosenkrantz Tower and the Hanseatic Bryggen wharf.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Guests must be able to walk over varying terrain with cobble stones, steps and inclines.
• Blind and hearing impaired guests should be accompanied by a seeing/hearing person.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• This tour does not include any transportation and guests have to leave the port area with a regular port shuttle bus.