Experience the Caribbean's top diving destination for yourself on a 2-tank boat dive in the pristine turquoise waters of Bonaire National Park. The island's reefs have been protected since 1979, so dives typically are filled with an incredible variety of colorful tropical fish, beautiful coral and other marine creatures, like eagle rays, turtles and more. The warm sea, great visibility and abundant sea life draw divers back to Bonaire time and time again.
• Bonaire National Park: Discover many colorful species of marine life diving in the pristine waters of the protected reef.
• Equipment Provided: Tank, weights, weight belt, regulator, BCD, mask, snorkel and fins included. Wetsuit is available for rent.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Valid "C" diving certification card
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• There is a US$10 user fee for the park that must be paid in cash to dive shop.
• Guests must be certified divers with a valid "C" card.
• PADI Scuba Dive rating is not accepted due to the depth limits.
• Guests must bring PADI Open Water Diver certification card or their diving log.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.
• Participants on prescription medication cannot dive without a written pre-clearance from a doctor with hyperbaric training.
• Pre-clearance must be presented before diving can be approved.
• Guest must have proof of dives performed within the last 24 months.
• Wetsuit, Tank, weights, and weight belt are included. Equipment package includes: Regulator, BCD, Mask, Snorkel and Fins. Nitrox is available for nitrox certified divers.