Relax on a spacious 40-foot catamaran as you motor-sail to Bonaire's Marine Park, then get ready to explore. Your unguided snorkel starts with a safety briefing, then you'll set out to a coral reef alive with tropical visions. See colorful fish, majestic sea turtles and an incredible range of reef life as you paddle through exceptionally clear waters. Afterwards, sip complimentary drinks and enjoy the kiss of warm breezes as you return.
• Catamaran Sail: Help hoist the sails or just relax on a scenic 45-minute catamaran ride to Bonaire Marine Park.
• Unguided Snorkel and Swim: See a spectrum of tropical fish and a vivid coral reef during an hour-long swim and snorkel.
• Refreshments: Sip local beer, rum drinks, wine or sodas and relax on the 40-foot deck as you sail back to port.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under lightweight clothing
• Comfortable shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• All snorkel gear provided.
• Transfer to the Catamaran by boat.
• Upon completion of all in-water activities, alcohol may be available. Please drink responsibly.