Dive into the world-famous underwater world located off the coast of Bonaire with a relaxing beach break and an exhilarating snorkeling adventure. This tour featuring National Geographic Snorkeler gear makes a great snorkeling experience even better. After a short transfer to the oceanfront COCO beach, all levels of snorkelers will engage in a safety briefing and be decked out in all the necessary gear — mask, snorkel, fins and vest included. Alongside your expert guide you’ll walk from the beach area straight into crystal clear waters via floating dock or walk on minor rocks at the edge of the water line into the beach to begin your 50-minute snorkeling tour. As you flutter along the surface of 30-feet-deep waters, you’ll venture across the fish rich snorkeling location at COCO beach. Along the way your guide will point out marine life including a variety of tropical fish. Once back ashore you’ll have over an hour to relax at the resort’s white-sand beach. Here you can sunbathe along the shore, nap under shady palms, or purchase cocktails at the beach bar before being conveniently escorted back to port.
• Guided Snorkeling: Embark on an underwater adventure suited for all levels, complete with all the necessary snorkeling gear.
• COCO Beach: Flutter past colorful coral and marine life in this exclusive area of the protected Bonaire National Marine Park.
• Beach Break: Unwind at your leisure at a local resort stocked with sun chairs and a cash beach bar.
• This tour features National Geographic Snorkeler gear.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• Aqua shoes (recommended)
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 40 yards and climb 4 steps.
• Guests must be able to swim and snorkel to participate in this tour.
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• Guests must sign a waiver to participate in this tour.
• Guests must be at least 12 years of age to participate in this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
Royal Caribbean has selected National Geographic™ Snorkeler gear for the use of our guests on select excursions. The excursions are in no way affiliated or endorsed by National Geographic™.