Dive into the world-famous underwater world located off the coast of Bonaire with an exhilarating snorkeling adventure before enjoying a relaxing beach break. This tour featuring National Geographic Snorkeler gear makes a great snorkeling experience even better. After a short transfer to the oceanfront COCO beach, all levels of snorkelers will engage in a safety briefing and be decked out in all the necessary gear — mask, snorkel, fins and vest included. Alongside your expert guide you’ll walk from the beach area straight into crystal clear waters to begin your 50-minute snorkeling tour. As you flutter along the surface of 30-feet-deep waters, you’ll venture across the fish rich snorkeling location at COCO beach. Along the way your guide will point out marine life including a variety of tropical fish. Once back ashore you’ll have over an hour to relax at the resort’s white-sand beach. Here you can sunbathe along the shore, nap under shady palms, or purchase cocktails at the beach bar before being conveniently escorted back to port.
• Guided Snorkeling: Embark on an underwater adventure suited for all levels, complete with all the necessary snorkeling gear.
• COCO Beach: Flutter past colorful coral and marine life in this exclusive area of the protected Bonaire National Marine Park.
• Beach Break: Unwind at your leisure at a local resort stocked with sun chairs and a cash beach bar.
• This tour features National Geographic Snorkeler gear.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• Aqua shoes (optional)
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 40 yards and climb 4 steps.
• Guests must be able to swim and snorkel to participate in this tour.
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• Guests must sign a waiver to participate in this tour.
• Guests must be at least 12 years of age to participate in this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
Royal Caribbean has selected National Geographic™ Snorkeler gear for the use of our guests on select excursions. The excursions are in no way affiliated or endorsed by National Geographic™.