A day to explore Ayutthaya's World Heritage site offers you a memorable experience of the old capital of Siam. A lovely 2½-hour scenic drive takes you to the exquisite Bang Pa In Summer Palace of King Rama V. You'll see the interior of Chinese Wehat Chamrun Palace before continuing to Ayutthaya for a hotel buffet lunch. Your tour explores Wat Chai Wattanaram and Wat Mahathat ruins.
• World Heritage Site of Ayutthaya: Explore an ancient capital of Thailand during 1350-1767 AD.
• Bang Pa In Summer Palace of King Rama V: See buildings with a quaint mixture of European and Thai architecture.
• Ayutthaya: See famous ruins including Wat Chai Wattanaram and Wat Mahathat; enjoy hotel buffet lunch.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cardss
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Conservative attire required
• No exposed shoulders or knees when visiting Bang Pa In Summer Palace.
• Video and cameras not allowed inside Bang Pa In buildings.
• Tour involves walking 1½ miles over uneven surfaces; and 25 steps.
• Guest with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.