Take in the panoramic sights of Brisbane's bustling metropolis and stately buildings before heading to the first and largest Koala sanctuary in the world. Enjoy a scenic drive to the historic Parliament House, City Hall and other stately buildings before arriving at the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. Cuddle with the koalas and feed and pet some of Australia's most renowned and exotic animals as well as enjoy other wildlife such as Tasmanian devils and raptors.
• Brisbane Scenic Tour: See the historic Parliament House, City Hall and other stately buildings.
• Koala Sanctuary: Pet and feed free-roaming kangaroos and cuddle with koalas and see birds of prey, parrots and marsupials.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Walking is at the guest's discretion, no more than 1 mile in distance.
• There is walking on variable flat surfaces including paths, grass and walkways.
• Guests with mobility issues should not select tour.
• Kangaroo feed is not included but can be purchased by guests.
• Koala interaction at own expense.