Take in the panoramic sights of Brisbane's bustling metropolis and stately buildings before heading to the first and largest Koala sanctuary in the world. Enjoy a scenic drive to the historic Parliament House, City Hall and other Brisbane sights before arriving at the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. Your tour group will be allocated an exclusive time slot during which you can get up close and personal with a koala. During your visit there will be opportunities to feed and pet some of Australia's most renowned and exotic animals, and to see other uniquely Aussie wildlife like Dingos and Tasmanian Devils.
• Brisbane Scenic Tour: See the historic Parliament House, City Hall and other stately buildings.
• Koala Sanctuary: Pet and feed free-roaming kangaroos and see birds of prey, parrots and marsupials.
• Exclusive Encounter: Get up close to a Koala during an exclusive group session.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Walking is at the guest's discretion, no more than 1 mile in distance.
• There is walking on variable flat surfaces including paths, grass and walkways.
• Guests with mobility issues should not select tour.
• Kangaroo feed is not included but can be purchased by guests.
• Koala interaction at own expense.