Get up close and personal with an amazing collection of Australia’s unique wildlife in an exclusive behind the scenes tour at the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. See how the sanctuary, which houses 130 koala and 100 different species of native animals, operates. Participate in hands-on interactions with koala, kangaroos and wallabies and educational tours of the eucalyptus plantations that feed the koala. Next, feast in a delicious Aussie barbeque in the natural setting.
• Get up close with koalas and other native animals, with the opportunity to hand feed a kangaroo or lorikeet.
• Enjoy a delicious barbeque lunch onsite.
• Take in some of Brisbane's most important sites en route to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• The itinerary may vary to avoid congestion.
• The amount of walking at the sanctuary, which has even surfaces with some slight inclines and grassed areas, is at the discretion of the guests.