Get an up close and personal with an amazing collection of Australia?s unique wildlife in an exclusive behind the scenes tour at the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. See how the sanctuary, which houses 130 koala and 100 different species of native animals, operates. Participate in hands-on interactions with koala, kangaroos and wallabies and educational tours of the eucalyptus plantations that feed the koala. Next, feast in a delicious Aussie barbeque in the natural setting.
• View historic buildings, such as the Parliament House, the Treasury Building, City Hall and the Old Customs House as you pass through the city.
• Cuddle with a koala and hand-feed kangaroo and lorikeet.
• Enjoy a barbeque lunch along the Brisbane River at the Sanctuary.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• The itinerary may vary to avoid congestion.
• The amount of walking at the sanctuary, which has even surfaces with some slight inclines and grassed areas, is at the discretion of the guests.