Tour the Dutch town of Sluis, a shopper’s paradise known for its friendly merchants, cozy cafés, historic sites, and quaint charm.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• A short drive brings you to Sluis, a town on the Dutch-Belgian border that was completely destroyed during World War II and later rebuilt.
• Set out on foot with your guide through this old fortified town to see the Belfry and windmill on your a local café, where can sit and enjoy a snack and drink.
• Afterwards, spend some free time shopping the local shops or further exploring Sluis.
What to Bring:
• Driver's license
• Credit cards
• Local currency
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate attire
• Coffee, tea, and a small apple pastry snack are included, andd additional food and drinks can be purchased during free time.
• If there are seat belts on the coaches, you are required to wear them.