Explore one of Europe's best-preserved medieval cities on this guided walking tour topped by a sweet treat. You'll visit Market Square, recently voted Europe's most beautiful square. See the 12th-century Belfry of Bruges, its 273-ft. tower topped by 48 bells. See beautiful Holy Blood Basilica and Town Hall's ornate facade and statues. Learn how raw cocoa becomes exquisite Belgian chocolate, and taste the delightful results. Take some free time to explore on your own.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Guided Tour: See Market Square, a World Heritage Site lined by Gothic Town Hall and the towering Belfry of Bruges.
• Belgian Chocolatier Demonstration: This four-floor museum lets you see how world-renowned Belgian chocolate is made. Enjoy the tasty results!
• Free Time: Explore medieval churches, parks, famous Squares, shop for crafts and souvenirs, or just relax in a café.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 2 miles over cobblestone streets.
• The drive between Bruges and the port is approximately 30 minutes each way, depending on traffic.
• Tour order may vary.