Experience the colonial highlights of Boston on a scenic tour that includes a walk through the historic North End and a visit to Cambridge. You'll see Copley Square, Trinity Church, Boston Public Library, Back Bay, Newbury Street, Public Garden, the Boston Common, Beacon Hill and Massachusetts State House. You'll stop at Old North Church, where Paul Revere signaled the arrival of the British, and continue to Cambridge to stroll through Harvard, America's oldest university.
• Boston Highlights: Travel by coach past primary points of interest, including Boston Common, Massachusetts State House and Beacon Hill.
• Old North Church: Visit the spot where Paul Revere ordered lanterns hung in the steeple, signaling approach of British Redcoats.
• Cambridge: Stroll through Harvard University, America's oldest and most prestigious university.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Tour sequence may vary.