Explore Boston’s presidential history as you independently roam the lauded John F. Kennedy Library before joining a guided tour of the presidential Peacefield, home of the Adams family. Watch an informative 17-minute film narrated by U.S. President John F. Kennedy, including television footage and home movies. Wander the museum independently, viewing space program exhibits and an Oval Office recreation. Visit Peacefield, the plantation residence where presidents John Adams and John Quincy Adams resided, replete with original artwork and furniture.
• John F. Kennedy Library: Enjoy an engaging 17-minute film, with television footage and home movies of the 35th president.
• Independent Exploration: Explore the museum on your own, viewing space program displays and a recreation of the Oval Office.
• Peacefield: Tour the summer plantation residence of presidents John Adams and John Quincy Adams, with original artwork and furniture.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Tour may operate in reverse order.
• Guests must walk up steps to visit second floor of Peacefield.
• Guests using a walker are not permitted on the second floor of Peacefield.
• The use of motorized wheelchairs or scooters are not permitted in the Peacefield house due to the historic nature of the home.