Relive colonial Boston's bustling seaport days on a fully narrated Old Town Trolley Tour. Beacon Hill, Fenway Park, Cambridge, Old North Church, Bunker Hill the Public Garden, and CHEERS, are among the historic sites you'll see. Looking across the harbor in Charlestown you'll see the beautiful Bunker Hill Monument with a possible sighting of the celebrated war ship, USS Constitution, "Old Ironsides." End the tour at Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall or return to the ship.
• Old Town: Hear colorful anecdotes and humorous facts about Boston and enjoy well-researched historical information aboard the trolley.
• Faneuil Hall Marketplace: Explore the site of historic town hall meetings during revolutionary times and shop in Quincy Market.
• Boston Trolley Transfer: If you're stopping at Quincy Market you can take advantage of complimentary transportation back to the ship.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Weather appropriate clothing