Escape the city the day and head out to scenic Cape Cod, where the Atlantic Ocean crashes against 400 miles of pristine shoreline dotted with cottages, sailboats and quaint fishing villages. Your first stop is Sandwich, the oldest town on Cape Cod, which dates back to 1624. Driving through the town, admire the buildings that appear as they did in the 18th and 19th centuries. Then make your way to historic Dexter Grist Mill, located in a lush, pastoral setting. The mill is the oldest water mill in the United States and has been lovingly preserved and restored. At the small port of Hyannis, you’ll step aboard a boat for a narrated sightseeing cruise around Hyannis harbor. Along the way, capture views of the Kennedy Compound and soak up the lovely surrounding scenery. Located on the southeast tip of Massachusetts and half way down the Cape Cod Peninsular is the quaint town of Chatham. Here, you’ll be given free time to explore plus enjoy some lunch or refreshments at one of the local eateries (not included). You’ll also have time to browse a variety of local shops for gifts and souvenirs.
• Escape the city: Head out to Cape Cod, 400 miles of pristine shoreline dotted with cottages, sailboats and charming villages.
• Cruise along Cape Cod Canal: Capture views of the Kennedy Compound; take in the lovely surrounding scenery.
• Chatham: Spend free time exploring this typical quaint town; enjoy some lunch (not included), plus browse for gifts and souvenirs.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Hiking/walking shoes
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• To allow maximum flexibility, lunch or refreshments are not included in this tour.
• The drive to Cape Cod is around 1.5 hours.
• The harbor cruise is around 1 hour; the boat is not exclusive to Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. and is shared with the paying general public.
• The tour duration may be slightly reduced or lengthened, depending on local conditions on the day.
• This tour involves walking over varying terrain which includes some steps. Flat, comfortable shoes are recommended.
• Tour itinerary may vary, depending on traffic.
• Tour may start at Chatham first when tour is starting after 9 am, so guests can enjoy lunch in Chatham at a reasonable time.
• Guests with hearing difficulties or those with eyesight issues may participate in the tour, but no special accommodations are available.