Explore the shops and restaurants of historic Quincy Market before entering the amazing aquatic world of the New England Aquarium at your own pace, all with the ease and convenience of roundtrip coach transfers. Board an air-conditioned bus for a scenic 30-minute drive to the heart of downtown Boston, where you’ll be dropped off at Quincy Market. Dating back more than 250 years, this bustling retail-and-restaurant hall is filled with 50 shops, 14 restaurants and 40 food court stalls. Browse around the old market buildings, shopping for souvenirs and dining on clam chowder. Then take a five-minute walk along the harbor waterfront to the New England Aquarium, where you’ll encounter thousands of aquatic animals. Touch sea stars in the Edge of the Sea tide pool touch tank and be awed by the four-story Giant Ocean Tank, a 200,000-gallon home to coral reef and 1,000 marine animals. Take in a 3-D IMAX film or meet some of the locals — Little Blue Penguins, Atlantic Harbor Seals, Leafy Seadragons, lionfish, Green Sea Turtles, and North Atlantic Right Whales included. When you’ve had your fill of fun, hop back on the return shuttle to the ship.
• Quincy Market: Browse more than 50 shops, 40 food court stalls and a 250-year history in the heart of downtown.
• New England Aquarium: Meet penguins, turtles, seals, whales, sharks and more through hands-on exhibits and the Giant Ocean Tank.
• Boston: Enjoy two of Boston’s best attractions at your leisure with roundtrip scheduled coach transfers to and from port.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Guests must be able to walk over various surfaces, with inclines and steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• This tour is accessible to guests with limited mobility; however, guests must be able to climb into the coach and take a few, small steps on their own.
• Guests will trade their tour ticket for shuttle and aquarium tickets at the terminal.
• Guests may enter aquarium any time during opening hours.
• Guests may return to pier at their leisure during shuttle operation hours.
• Tour does not include lunch.
• Tour provides round trip transportation only to and from port to Quincy Market.
• Guests who miss the return transportation will be responsible for getting back to the ship.