Experience Quincy Market’s history, dining and shopping plus enjoy a scenic sail through the picturesque Boston Harbor and its most notable landmarks with the convenience of complimentary shuttle service to and from the ship. A 30-minute coach drive leads you to Quincy Market, where you can explore shops, restaurants and food court stalls housed in an old market dating back 250 years. A short walk away at the waterfront, your boat is waiting to embark on a 45-minute sightseeing cruise through Boston Harbor — the boat casts away at the bottom of every hour between 10:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. As you glide beyond the city’s historic skyline, enjoy an up-close view of the USS Constitution, nicknamed “Old Ironsides” and known as the world’s oldest commissioned naval vessel still afloat. You’ll also get a glimpse of the Naval Museum’s impressive collection of ships and see Bunker Hill Monument, site of the first major battle of the American Revolutionary War. Set your sights on the Old North Church, famous for Paul Revere’s midnight ride, and see where the Boston Tea Party tossed their bags into the harbor. Back on land, feel free to explore as you wish before taking the return shuttle back to port.
• Quincy Market: Shop and eat your way around this bustling, historic cultural hub dating to the city’s earliest years.
• Boston Harbor: Enjoy a relaxing cruise past the USS Constitution, Naval Museum, Bunker Hill, Old North Church and other landmarks.
• Boston: Experience this historic city’s sights and flavors at your leisure with a roundtrip motor coach shuttle service.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Guests must be able to walk over various surfaces, with inclines and steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• This tour is accessible to guests with limited mobility; however, guests must be able to climb into the coach and take a few, small steps on their own.
• Guests will trade their tour ticket for shuttle and cruise tickets at the terminal.
• Guests may return to pier at their leisure during shuttle operation hours.
• Tour does not include lunch.
• Tour provides round trip transportation only to and from port to Quincy Market.
• The harbor cruise may make a stop at the Charlestown Navy Yard, do not disembark the voyage here.
• Guests who miss the return transportation will be responsible for getting back to the ship.