Experience the heart of Acadia National Park with a visit to Cadilac Mountain and an elegant lunch. See the beautiful Maine coastline as you travel to Asticou Inn, bordered by forested mountains and valleys. Your visit to this historic site offers tea, famous original popovers served with strawberry preserves, and a delicious lunch. Followed by a visit to the Jordan Pond House to take in the views of the pond and the mountains of Acadia National Park. Continue to the summit of Cadillac Mountain for its spectacular views from 1532-feet above sea level.
• Asticou Inn: Enjoy lunch among lovely gardens.
• Lunch: Feast on seafood chowder, popovers, fresh chicken salad, and BLT’s. Menu subject to change without prior notice.
• Cadillac Mountain: See what all the fuss is about when you access the view from the peak of this mountain.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Cadillac Mountain may be substituted with stop at another venue in adverse weather conditions.