Find out what makes Acadia National Park so magnificent and unique. You’ll tour the rugged, sea-bashed coastline, absorb the beauty of the soaring cliffs, enter its lush forests and enjoy breathtaking views from the summit of Cadillac Mountain. It includes a visit to Thunder Hole where the full force of waves collide with the air making a distant thunderous roar. Your guide will pause at every overlook to answer questions and provide insights.
• Acadia National Park: Enjoy the serenity and beauty of nature at this picturesque park offering breathtaking views of soaring cliffs
• Thunder Hole: Experience the power and thunderous roar at this naturally formed inlet
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Extra layer of clothing
• There are approximately 20 steps, along with a ramp, at Thunder Hole.
• No shopping opportunities on this tour.
• On the summit of Cadillac Mountain, there are well-maintained concrete and gravel paths.
• With only 14 guests, this tour will provide maximum interaction with your experienced guide as you observe the wonders of this majestic park.