Start this magnificent scenic drive to Cartagena´s treasures at the Pier aboard one of our coach or double decker buses that will take you directly to Cartagena's historic center where your Hop On Hop Off tour will begin. Discover the best of Cartagena aboard a double-decker sightseeing bus that lets you jump off and on as you please at 14 designated stops, plus includes an audio guided stroll around the walled Old Town. Feel the ease of exploring Cartagena's colorful colonial cityscapes on an open-air bus with headset commentary in six different languages. Relax while riding around a city settled along Colombia's Caribbean coast, complete with numerous locations where you can hop off to explore the surrounding area. Admire the 19th-century Clock Tower centerpiece and the San Felipe de Barajas fortress. Peruse the Rafael Nunez museum or dine on authentic Colombian cuisine in a sidewalk café. You can go shopping in the Bocagrande Square Mall, gambling at Casino Rio, or sunbathing on beautiful beaches. Your package also includes an optional audio guided walking tour of the historic Old Town district in three different languages, where you'll walk cobblestone lanes past 16th-century relics and the Emerald Jewelry Museum. This is your chance to experience all the sights, sounds and flavors of Cartagena at your own pace.
• Cartagena: Enjoy sightseeing in a double-decker bus that allows the flexibility to hop off and explore at your leisure.
• Sightseeing route: With 14 citywide stops you can shop, sunbathe along the beach, eat Colombian food, or discover historic sites.
• Package perks: The bus features headset narration in six languages, plus your ticket includes an optional audio guided walking tour.
• Port pick up and drop off. Transfer back to the port from Stop #14 Bodeguita Pier.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk over cobblestone surfaces, with inclines and steps and extended periods of standing.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Staff will designate a time and place to rejoin your coach for return to ship.
• Guests who miss the return transportation will be responsible for getting back to the ship.
• Tour sequence may vary subject to availability and weather conditions.