Experience Seville in-depth on an extended guided tour that includes one of the largest cathedrals in the world. Marvel at the bell tower and vast Gothic interior of Seville Cathedral, with its carved tableau of the life of Christ - the lifetime work of a single craftsman. See the magnificent Moorish Alcazar Palace and the monuments of Mary Luisa Park. Stroll the winding streets of Santa Cruz, and enjoy lunch at Seville restaurant.
• Seville Cathedral: One of the world's largest cathedrals awes inside and out, with its majestic facade and magnificent artwork.
• City Landmarks: See the Cathedral's iconic Giralda bell tower, Alcazar Palace, Maria Luisa Park's Spain Plaza and more.
• Historic Santa Cruz: Your guide will lead you along winding cobblestone streets past charming squares, whitewashed houses and artisans' shops.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Conservative attire
• Walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous". Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk up to two miles over even and cobblestone surfaces, with 15 to 25 steps.
• Cathedral and/or Alcazar may be closed without prior notice, allowing outside viewing only.
• Should this occur during your tour, a visit to Casa Pilatos will be substituted.
• Flash photos are not permitted in Cathedral.
• Camera and video fees are charged at Cathedral, on upper floors of Alcazar, and Pilatos House.
• No exposed shoulders or knees in the Cathedral.
• Drive to and from Seville approximately 1-3/4 hours each way.
• Tour sequence may vary.