Waterfront parks, promenades and historic monuments fill the scenes of Cádiz. Your narrated panoramic drive passes the Constitution Monument and the beautiful cathedral at the city’s center. Reminders of Moorish Spain abound during your walking tour of Jerez de la Frontera. You’ll see the Alcázar, the Chapel of Santa Maria la Real, Plaza del Arenal and the Iglesia de San Miguel. Enjoy delightful sips of exquisite sherry wine during your tour of sherry production houses.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Cádiz: Drive along narrow cobbled streets full of the most celebrated landmarks and monuments.
• Jerez de la Frontera: Stroll by magnificent sites like the Alcázar, Chapel of Santa Maria la Real, Plaza del Arenal and Iglesia de San Miguel.
• Sherry wine production: Watch the process of creating original sherry wine from grape cultivation to the liquor's bottling.
• Sherry wine tastings: Enjoy two glasses of the delicious wine.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• Guests walk approximately one mile over even surfaces with a few steps.
• Tour sequence may vary
• Cellars are closed on December 25th and January 1st
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be of legal age in order to drink alcohol