See the sights of Cadiz and Jerez de la Frontera and visit the cellars of a Spanish sherry maker. Enjoy a scenic drive past the landmarks of Cadiz on the way to a guided walk through Jerez, with its Cathedral, town square and the Moorish fortress of Alcazar. Then discover seven centuries of heritage behind Bodegas Tradicion. Learn how sherry is produced and enjoy a tasting with tapas as you tour Tradicion's private art collection.
• Cadiz: Enjoy a scenic drive past Santo Domingo Church, the ruins of a Roman theater, and the old Royal Prison.
• Jerez: Your guide will lead you past the Cathedral, town square and the Alcazar, an 11th-century Moorish fortress.
• Bodegas Tradicion: Learn the secrets of sherry making and see the cellars' art collection, including works by Velazquez and Goya.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one mile over even surfaces, with a few steps.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Tour sequence may vary.