Discover Corfu's natural and man-made delights on a narrated tour that includes approximately 30 minutes free time to explore and shop at Lakones and Paleokastritsa. Ride in a comfortable coach through lush countryside to gorgeous Paleokastritsa Bay, continue to the traditional village of Lakones and the Golden Fox Cafe for a panoramic photo stop, and arrive in Corfu Town for a guided coach tour of ancient and modern points of interest.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Lakones: Explore a traditional Corfu village where colorful houses cling to a hillside with striking views of Paleokastritsa Bay.
• Golden Fox Cafe: Step onto 'God's Balcony' and enjoy jaw-dropping island views, during a photo-stop in Lakones Village.
• Corfu Town: See the ancient ruins of Palaiopolis, the Venetian Fortress, Esplanade Square, and a vibrant open-air flea market.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash (Euros) /credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one-fourth mile over even and uneven surfaces, inclines and 10-20 steps.
• Foreign currencies not accepted in many venues.
• Most shops in Paleokastritsa area closed during October and November.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• In addition to English this tour is offered in French, German, Italian and Spanish.
• A minimum of 20 guests is needed for the tour to run in a different language.