Explore Cagliari's rich history as you embark on a scenic drive through the city, browse the National Archeological Museum's exhibits, and stroll old city streets. Travel along bustling Via Roma and Viale Merello, passing the dazzling Gulf of Angels and Molentragius Lagoon's bright-pink flamingos. Uncover early Sardinian culture while viewing artifacts at the National Archeological Museum. Walk through the old city district, where you'll admire the stately 13th-century Cathedral of Santa Maria del Castello.
• Cagliari: Walk through the heart of the old city, past splendid squares, medieval towers, ancient walls, and wrought iron balconies.
• National Archeology Museum: Learn about the history and culture of Sardinia with informative exhibits, historic weapons, and bronze figures.
• Santa Maria del Castello: Step inside to admire fine baroque furnishings, a raised presbytery with marble balustrade, and three chapels. Cathedral may be closed in the afternoon.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Conservative attire required
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• This tour may require extended periods of walking/standing over uneven/even surfaces, steep terrain, steps and inclines.
• Dress conservatively, no exposed shoulders or knees.
• In addition to English this tour is offered in French, German, Italian and Spanish
• A minimum of 20 guests is needed for the tour to run in a different language.