Discover Cagliari's rich heritage and visit the distinguished archeological ruins of Nora before savoring a taste of local Sardinian cheeses and other delicacies. Enjoy a scenic 45-minute drive to the Phoenician colony, excavated in the mid-1900s. Scour archeological ruins, including centuries-old theaters, thermal baths, and aqueducts. Relax at a cozy Sardinian farmhouse, where you'll snack on delicious regional Italian cheeses. On return to Cagliari visit the cathedral and old walls of the medieval Castle district.
• Nora: Comb the ruins of the ancient Roman city, as you discover centuries-old thermal baths, ancient mosaics, theaters, and aqueducts.
• Cheese Tasting: Nibble on tasty Sardinian cheese and other regional snacks while relaxing at a charming countryside farmhouse.
• Cagliari: Stop in the historic Castle quarter and see old fortifications and the historic cathedral Santa Maria del Castello.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Conservative attire required
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Appropriate weather gear
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 2 miles over uneven, gravel, and cobblestone surfaces with inclines and steps.
• Dress conservatively, no exposed shoulders or knees.
• Tour operates in all weather conditions.