Discover Cagliari's natural wonders as you ride in a closed 4x4 vehicles alongside a guide, and venture through swamps and protected reserves. Journey to Santa Gilla lagoon, a prominent migration spot for the pink-necked Greater Flamingo, then trudge off-road trails to the arced peak of Monte Arcosu. Strap up your hiking boots for a scenic slog through the World Wildlife Fund area, looking out for wild Sardinian deer and spotting diverse Mediterranean vegetation.
• Santa Gilla: The Sardinian pond, a popular European migration site for the Greater Flamingo, provides a great bird-watching location.
• Monte Arcosu: Behold one of Sardinia's natural splendors, covered in thick woods, narrow valleys, and a granite peak.
• Guided Hike: Trek through Holm Oak forests pointing out varied flora and fauna, before stopping for a picnic snack.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Hiking/walking shoes
• Appropriate weather gear (optional)
• Removable warm clothes/light jacket
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Each vehicle is equipped with seatbelts that should be worn.
• Guests must be at least 12 years of age to participate.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.