Relax and wiggle your toes in the white sands of Poetto Beach, the longest stretch of beach in Italy and just a 20-minute transfer from the ship’s port. Sardinia has a long tradition of having the best Italian beaches, and Poetto Beach doesn’t disappoint. Your excursion includes access to the Lido of Poetto Beach, where you’ll have two hours to enjoy yourself. Go for a swim in gorgeous, light-blue water. Relax on pretty white sand. Hydrate with complimentary bottled water. For an additional charge, you can grab a bite to eat at the café or restaurant or rent an umbrella and sun lounger or use the play area just for the kids.
• Close to port: You’re 20 minutes away from the longest beach in Italy—and one of the prettiest.
• Poetto Beach: Beachcombers have enjoyed this beautiful stretch of sand and light-blue water for more than a century.
• Lido of Poetto Beach: Relax or go swimming; dine at the restaurant or rent an umbrella or sun lounger (extra).
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Swim mask, goggles or snorkeling gear (optional)
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Other activities may be available on the Transfer to Sardinia Beach tour at an additional cost. Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk.
• Sunbed rental for an extra fee is compulsory in order to use the kids' play area.