Embrace a classic adventure in Puerto Costa Maya, among the ocean's most affectionate creatures. This unique excursion, located only 5 minutes away, gives you the opportunity to have an intimate interaction with the dolphins within their natural habitat. You will be able to interact with them, touch, hug and kiss them and even have your photo taken with them so you can relive this wonderful experience again and again. Dolphin Discovery Costa Maya is proud to be accredited by the US based Alliance of Marine Mammal Parks & Aquariums (ammpa.org/members).
• Orientation: Marine mammal specialists will teach you how to approach, understand, and interact with these social creatures.
• Safe Facilities: You'll interact by use of a submerged platform, standing, floating or swimming along with the dolphins.
• Dolphin Encounter: Interact with beautiful dolphins in their natural habitat. A unique photo opportunity.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Biodegradable Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Actual swim time with dolphins is 30 minutes.
• Accredited by the U.S. based Alliance of Marine Mammal Parks & Aquariums.
• Pregnant women (less than 5 months) may participate
• Guest should leave all jewlery onboard as it will not be allowed during the dolphin interaction.
• Cameras and valuables should be placed in lockers for safe keeping as they are not allowed in the water.