Sail away along Costa Maya's shore and discover a little piece of paradise. Board a catamaran at Fisherman's Pier and head for an undersea adventure along the virgin coast. See how many different sea creatures you can identify while enjoying beautiful turquoise Caribbean waters, alongside your expert guides. After your snorkel, you'll sail back to Fisherman's Pier for some fun time exploring the town.
• Catamaran Sail: Sail the Caribbean in a graceful catamaran, with sun on your back and wind in your face.
• Costa Maya Snorkel: Enjoy 45 minutes snorkeling at an untouched coral reef teeming with vibrant tropical fish.
• Fisherman's Pier: When your catamaran cruises back to shore, opt for exploring in town or go back to ship.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests will have approximately 45 minutes snorkeling time.
• Tour includes snorkel gear - mask, fins and life preserver.
• Complimentary drinks onboard Catamaran.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.
• Minimum age to participate is 8 years of age. All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.