Spend four hours on a two-tank certified dive, exploring the magnificent Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System. A closely kept secret, the reef system is the largest of its kind in the northern hemisphere and the second-largest barrier reef in the world. Get close to beautiful, pristine corals, reef formations and exotic marine life, including many endangered or protected species, including sea turtles. The reef system is also home to one of the world’s largest manatee populations.
• Four-hour dive: Discover the world’s second-largest barrier reef, the largest of its kind in the northern hemisphere.
• Diverse marine life: Explore more than 65 species of stony coral, 350 species of mollusk and 500 species of fish.
• Fun fact: The reef system extends along the coast of four countries—Mexico, Belize, Guatemala and Honduras.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing.
• Change of clothes
• Minimum age is 12 years.
• Only tanks and weights are included.
• Proof of certification and a dive within the last 2 years required.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current. • Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Daily equipment rental rates will be charged if a guest ends up needing to use any Dreamtime equipment.