Pack it all in one exciting expedition: biking, paddle boarding and more. After a scenic drive, mount a tandem bike through the jungle. Then, arrive at a small cenote for a cooling splash in the water. Then head to a local beach where you’ll also have a chance to practice stand-up paddle board skills, enjoy a picnic lunch, swim in the ocean or simply relax.
• Four-hour adventure: Enjoy tandem biking, standup paddle boarding, touring an ancient Mayan site and playing on the beach.
• Cenote: Visit a natural sinkhole for a cooling splash.
• Paddle boarding: Practice gliding in the ocean taking in the scenery around you.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Change of clothes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with mobility challenges should not select this tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests must be at least 8 years, no older than 65 years and weigh less than 320 pounds to participate in this tour.
• Guests must be able to walk along hiking trail, over uneven terrain and sandy beach surfaces.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.