Make a splash in Costa Maya with a spectacular day spent sliding, ziplining and swimming your way around the action-packed Mayá Lost Mayan Kingdom waterpark. With nearly 5 hours of free time in the park and nine different waterslides, you’ll discover plenty of adventure for the whole family at this theme park inspired by the ancient Mayan culture of Mexico. Thrill seekers might brave the Kamikaze slides, take a spin around the Hidrowhip or zoom down the 60-foot mat slide. For a birds-eye view of the park and Caribbean Sea, strap up and whiz across two zipline courses, totaling 3,000 feet of lines complete with a ropes course and suspension bridge. Take on the dizzying twists and turns of the Kukulcan zip coaster, or head to the Teen Park for some scaled-down aquatic fun. Those looking for some relaxation will find it while floating on a river rube through the jungle-lined lazy river or at the pool. You can enjoy it all with the convenience of roundtrip transportation to and from port.
• Waterpark Thrills: Brave towering waterslides, float along the jungle river, spin around tube slides, or splash around the Teen Park.
• Ziplining: Admire panoramic park and ocean views while whizzing across two zipline courses and twisting along a high-speed zip coaster.
• Roundtrip Transportation: Enjoy a day at the action-packed Mayá Lost Mayan Kingdom waterpark with transportation every 30 minutes.
What to bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellant
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Aqua shoes
• Change of clothes
• The park has restrooms, changing rooms, showers, lockers (extra cost), a snack bar and souvenir shop.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Some of the activities are not available for guests with disabilities or special needs.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests must sign a waiver to participate in this tour.
• There are no age or weight restrictions for general admission to the park; however some activities do have restrictions. Guests must weight less than 260 pounds for zip lines, 240 for zip coaster and 300 for slides and stand at least 48 inches tall.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Children ages 5 and under are free of charge, children 6-13 years of age will be charged the child's rate while those 14 and above will be charged as an adult. Any pricing adjustments for children's tickets will be made on board the ship.