Explore the fascinating world of the ancient Mayan empire on an incredible overnight adventure, a journey that includes tours to three important archeological sites: Chacchoben, Tulum and Chichen Itza. Stand amid mysterious pyramids and mesmerizing temples with your bilingual guide, an expert in Maya civilizations who accompany you during your entire tour. In the evening, enjoy a spectacular light and sound show at Chichen Itza projected on an ancient pyramid, a dazzling display featuring an array of Mayan mythological symbols.
• Three amazing archeological sites: Explore Chacchoben, Tulum and Chichen Itza with your guide, an expert in Maya civilizations.
• Intriguing ancient empire: The Mayans had a fully developed writing system and were known for their art, architecture and mathematics as well as their precise calendar and astronomical systems.
• Nighttime show: Enjoy a spectacular light and sound show, projected on Chichen Itza’s magnificent Temple of Kukulcan.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
• Small suitcase for overnight travel
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable light clothing
• Tour begins in Costa Maya and concludes in Cozumel.
• All overland programs require a minimum number of participants in order to operate as described. If this minimum number is not obtained, Royal Caribbean Cruises reserves the right to offer the program at a different rate based on private arrangements or to cancel a specific departure.
• Guests should expect a moderate amount of walking over uneven surfaces, with periods of standing.
• Climbing on the pyramids is not permitted.
• For safety reasons, backpacks and large handbags are not permitted in the ruins site. These items must remain on the bus with the driver.
• No flash bulbs, tripods or professional video equipment allowed at ruins.
• Price for the tour is based on double occupancy at the hotel (Mayaland Hotel & Bungalows or similar).
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Single supplement $80 USD
• • Transportation in air conditioned vehicles. • Hotel accommodations based on double occupancy. • Bi-lingual guide- expert in Maya Civilizations. • Virtual reality tablet during Chichen Itza day visit. • All admissions. • Ferry to Cozumel from Playa del Carmen. • Meals, bottled water and snacks included