Enjoy the ride to the mystical village of Bacalar. Your guide will let you know all about the port and its history. Once you arrive in Bacalar, see the great Fort of Bacalar from the outside and take some pictures at its’ popular sign. Your guide will tell you the story of the ancient fort. Continue your adventure with a boat ride through the lagoon, visit some cenotes and view La Isla de Los Pájaros. Then, enjoy a refreshing dip in to the seven-colored blue lagoon surrounded by the most beautiful shades of blue. After a day of history and adventure, enjoy lunch at a waterfront restaurant in Bacalar offering postcard views.
• Learn about the history of Bacalar
• Take a dip in to the Seven Colored Lagoon.
• Culture, fun, excitement and lunch all in one.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit Cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Biodegradable sunscreen
What to Wear:
• Comfortable shoes
• Swimsuit under a cover-up
• Hat and sunglasses
• The tour duration for this program when operated for the Enchantment of the Seas, will be 6 hours.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests with sight or hearing conditions must be accompanied in the water by a responsible interpreter/family/friend, in order to be permitted to swim.
• This program is not suitable for guests with mobility limitations.
• Alcoholic beverages are not included in this tour, but are available for purchase.