How many incredible Copenhagen sights can you fit into three hours? You'll find out on this comfortable motorcoach tour. You'll see world-famous Tivoli Gardens, historic Town Hall Square, New Carlsberg Glyptoteque, the National Museum, the old Stock Exchange, waterfront Amaliehaven Park and Christiansborg Castle, home of the Danish Parliament. The tour stops for photos at Copenhagen's statue of Hans Christian Andersen's Little Mermaid and the magnificent four-palace complex of Amalienborg, the Royal Family's main residence.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Motorcoach Tour: See Tivoli Gardens, Town Hall Square, the National Museum, the old Stock Exchange, Christiansborg Castle and more.
• Photo Stops: See the statue of Hans Christian Andersen's Little Mermaid and magnificent Amalienborg, the Royal Family's main residence.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 400 yards over even and cobblestone surfaces, with two to three steps.
• Tour order may vary.