Discover Copenhagen’s distinguished royal heritage as you tour three distinct castles on the island of Zealand, viewing magnificent architecture, regal gardens, and enthralling museum exhibits. Visit the outside of the 15th-century Kronborg Castle, which was the setting for William Shakespeare’s tragedy Hamlet. Admire stunning baroque gardens at Fredensborg Palace, the spring and autumn residence of the Danish royal family. Behold stately Frederiksborg, the largest Renaissance castle in Scandinavia, where you can roam its Palace Church and natural history museum.
• Kronborg: Visit the outside of the 15th-century Renaissance castle which is said to be the setting for William Shakespeare’s famous play Hamlet.
• Fredensborg: Admire the lovely baroque gardens and lakeside grounds of the Danish royal family’s spring and autumn residence.
• Frederiksborg: Tour the 17th-century Palace Church and natural history museum collections at the largest Renaissance castle in Scandinavia.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
Lunch is not included